Friday, October 20, 2006

10/20/06

ROCKY & THE METS
The above picture is from Rocky 3. That is what I call true friendship in the visual form. And that would've been me and my friend embracing, if the Mets had won and were heading to the World Series. Instead, I witnessed what had to be the toughest defeat in sports for me since the '94 Knicks. You know whats funny; when I first saw Rocky and Apollo splashing around in the tighest shorts since 80's gym classes, I found nothing homoerotic about it at all. Now when I look back at it, It might be the gayest scene in the history of film. But screw that, cause the Rocky series is amazing and I know the new film will give me more goosebumps then R.L. Stein.

Movie To See: The Departed
Quote of the Day: "Even a broken clock is right at least twice a day."
Link of the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfFvKyLrGYc

No comments: