Wednesday, May 13, 2009

5.13.09




Fuck. Well I'm sitting in Panera Bread, my favorite to place for studying, preparing form my 3rd Final of the day... my brain is melting. I'm gonna be so happy when this shit is finally done Im either going to: 
A.) drive right into a brick wall on the way home and have my ears pop off and eyes bulge out like a Crash Test Dummy 
B.) Go home and take a "lethal combination" (I love that term, you see it every time someone OD's) of painkillers, sleeping pills, and liquor
C.) Break a glass bottle over my dick

I'm probably going with C. It's funny cause that multiple choice question is the same one I just had on my African American Studies final. 

This bitch sitting near me keeps coughing... coughing every couple of seconds. She's probably infected every one of us with swine flu. I know what your thinking, "Why you call the lady a bitch?" Its because I am easily influenced by rap music. It reminds me of the one 2Pac song "Wonder Why They Call U Bitch". It starts off with 2Pac saying, "I know you wondering why we call them hoes bitches."

Going back to drugs again... the only drug that still shocks me is heroin. Coccaine runs rampant in Hollywood, pot is not even a drug, and most of America is on some sort of prescription pill, but heroin..... damn thats hardcore. I remember when Owen Wilson OD'd and they said it was heroin. That guy had some issues. 

No comments: