Wednesday, September 08, 2010

I Am Old...






I was waiting on line in Staples and overheard a pair of parents and they're daughters talking about the first day of high school. (I guess highschool just started) This one pudgy girl is rambling on about all these new rules, which
of her friends she didn't have class with, what teachers she didn't like, how the teachers are too hard and - SHUT THE FUCK UP! I look at the counter wheres there's packs upon packs of those ridiculous "Krazy Bands" rubber bands
or whatever the hell they are called. Oh Wow... spell them with a "K". Thats really upping the crazy! Then I look over to a wall of "Twilight" school folders. At this exact moment in my mind I uttered, "I hate teenagers." Today was the day I realized I am an old ass man.






No comments: