Tuesday, November 14, 2006

11/15/06

WORST SONG EVER
Just today I was thinking about some annoying songs from the past. First there was the Macarena. I hated that goddamn song, and I was probably the last person on earth to learn the dance. My freaking grandma knew it before me. Then there was "Who Let the Dogs Out?!" I listened to this song about a million times and that question is never answered. Was it the Baha Men? Im sure some people might not like Sisqo's "Thong Song", but I personally love it. That song single handedly made thongs acceptable for girls that weren't strippers. Now for worst song ever.....My second choice would have to be Shaggy's "It Wasn't Me". I fucking hated that song..."Banging on the counter". I hated every kid in my highschool that did something wrong and said, "It wasn't me!" And that skinny Indian guy in the video singing with Shaggy...Was I really suppose to believe he was "bangin" anyone?!But now its time to reveal my choice, for the worse song of ALL TIME. I present to you...LFO's Summer Girls!
[Chorus:]
New Kids On The block had a bunch of hits,
Chinese food makes me sick.
And I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summer,for the summer
I like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch,I'd take her if I had one wish,But she's been gone since that summer..Since that summer
Wow. Were these assholes getting paid by Abercrombie and
Fitch? And what the hell does the fact of getting sick by Chinese Food have to do with anything? Lets take a look at a verse.
You're the best girl that I ever did see,
The great Larry Bird Jersey 33
When you take a sip you buzz like a hornet
Billy Shakespeare wrote a whole bunch of sonnets
Call me Willy Whistle cause I can't speak baby
Something in your eyes went and drove me crazy
Why does Larry Birds good name have be dragged into this? And who in the blue hell is Willy Whistle?! I swear it just gets worse...
Left one day and never came back
Stayed all summer then went back home,
Macauly Culkin wasn't Home Alone
Fell deep in love,but now we ain't speaking
Michael J Fox was Alex P Keaton
I disagree! Macauly Culkin was Home Alone! These are the worse lyrics of all time, without a doubt. Let me finish this rant with a little more....
You love hip hop and rock n roll
Dad took off when you were 4 years old
There was a good man named Paul Revere
I feel much better baby when you're near
Well, no argument there..Paul Revere was good man...Heres a link to the music video if your into self torture...

No comments: