Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sick Day


I love being sick! Sleep all day, do nothing, watch movies, take Nyquil, what else can a man want? Today I watched "Predators", "Bugsy", and "Diary of Anne Frank" in that order. No BS. I don't know what the method to my madness was but I really enjoyed al three.


One more thing. The Entertainment Industry labels most stoners as video game players. This is not true. Games are WAY too complex now a days for stoners.. were not talking fucking "Dr.Mario" here anymore These games now are like actually being dropped in Afghanistan and fighting in a war. When your mad high do you really want to fight in a war? Nope. Think of the biggest potheads you know and see if they play video games? Nope. They are watching dumb reality television, or Adam Sandler movies. No one has EVER watched "Dog The Bounty Hunter" while not on drugs. These shows simply are not enjoyable with a sober mind.





6 comments:

Child injury said...

hahaha .. lol

I can say were totally the same. Sometimes I love being sick. I can sleep whole day, Play video games, Etc.

Child injury said...

hahaha .. lol

I can say were totally the same. Sometimes I love being sick. I can sleep whole day, Play video games, Etc.

visio2010sale said...

Your Microsoft Visio 2010 visio 2010 is definitely an spectacular specialized company maps software program.Applying professional-looking Workplace Visio 2010 images, can certainly contribute to the particular Microsoft visio 2010 download perception of techniques and operations, in-depth knowledge of complex information and facts and utilize this data in making better small business choices.Company Visio 2010 gives certain equipment to aid the different diagramming demands from Visio 2010 download it and also business people. Microsoft visio 2010

blog said...

Views plus Views Cultural Connector Microsoft outlook 2010 download perspective to supply a calls centre to compliment certified and also your own emails, permit visitors right away when it comes to Outlook notes situation may well plus co-worker and even buddies continue to keep make contact with. The fresh new Cultural attribute Outlook 2010 download influenced by Outlook 2010 toy with also, the Views Ethnical Plug along with software. Outlook 2010 'beta' a part of community operate, permit owners LinkedIn, Facebook and MySpace Microsoft outlook 2010 backlinks that include social bookmarking webpage. Outlook 2010

web design michigan said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you arenot already ;) Cheers!

les lunettesde soleil pas cher said...

wholesale NBA Jerseys

lunettesdesoleilparis femme

replicaslouisvuittoncheap

blackhawk jersey As Advertised. Well packaged.