Friday, March 09, 2018

Society Today



Im afraid. I'm afraid for the next society. Women can make any sexual accusation and can destroy a mans reputation and career with a unproven accusation.  I'm not defending these Cosby's and Weinsteins... but you know this new found power will be exploited and abused. I hope all these predators will be outed and we can return to normalcy. I hate this new era of walking on pins and needles. America is built on freedom of speech. I love being able to speak provocative... as long as it doesn't drift into physical. I understand there's a ton of anger in this country right now, and rightfully so. Being a white straight male I guess I hit the privileged lottery... but there's more to me.. more darkness then any of you could understand. We are all in the same boat. (besides for the sexist, bigots, and racists) Lets make sure we don't sink this motherfucker.

Peace + Love

No comments: