Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Curling is the Shit.







I can't front... Curling is the shit. It might be my favorite sport in the Winter Olympics... even more exciting then these guys doing 450 degree spins on snowboards. Did you see that kid Red win the Gold Medal for snowboarding? He must've audibly said "Fuck" about 50 times. I loved it. I could picture the NBC execs losing their shit with this 17 year old dropping the F-Bomb like it was going out of style.

"Black Panther" is coming out. I'm pretty sure if you don't like that movie your racist. Reviews for it have been amazing... the only super-hero films I enjoy are ones that take risks, "Logan" and "Deadpool". The first "Guardians of the Galaxy" was good too. This movie doesn't seem like a paint by numbers super hero flick with all the normal tropes... I think it might actually be really good. The box office projections seems EXTREMELY high to me... it would be great for everyone involved to hit them but they have set mighty high expectations for this film... could be the kiss of death.

No comments: