Sunday, June 17, 2007

6.17.07

I am officially "mooshad". I don't even have anything witty to say, and feel a huge void on my Sunday nites now that Sopranos is gone. That show was in my life for 10 years and I feel like a friend has died. I actually like the new Maroon 5 album, which is weird considering I could barely stand the first one. It is pop-ish of course, but you can tell the influence by Prince, Jackson, and The Police...I heard that movie "Knocked Up" is funny. I don't know why, but I REALLY do not want to see that. The ad's for it just kinda piss me off. Hostel 2 bombed, which is actually suprising to me. For some reason, chicks now a days love seeing ppl get tortured, but apparently this movie "takes it too far". I dont get these new "horror" movies now a days. When I was a kid, "horror" movies were campy and something you laughed at. It was meant to be a fun experience with a few quick scares thrown in. Now, these movies show someone getting tortured at a slow pace...how is that enjoyable to watch? I truly don't get it, and I dont understand how the fuck Fantastic Four 2 opened at number 1. Fuck these superhero movies...did anyone watch the first Fantastic Four? It was god awful! Noticing these movie trends, I have begun writing a new script; a script to capatilize and make the moolah. I call it "Whoop That Trick". Its about this guy who gains super powers from the increasingly terrible ozone layer. The ultraviolet rays give him super strength and he fights the bad guys. But when he captures them, he tortures them....I'm talking sick shit like no one has ever seen before. Oh, and it stars Queen Latifah.

No comments: