Thursday, October 15, 2009

Random Ramblins






-This might be the most bizarre thing I have ever seen on the Internet... and that is saying something... Here is the link: http://www.thisman.org/history.htm
...So apparently Dr.Katz comes into a lot of peoples dreams and offers advice. I have never dreamt of this fucking guy... I rather dream about Freddy fucking Kreuger then this creepy son of a bitch.

- I remember when I played on a bowling team when I was a pre-teen called "The Bowlar Bears". One week I came into the alley and found out we were playing the "Blind" team. How in the hell?! How the hell are blind people going to friggin bowl? This is going to be hazardous, are they going to be throwing balls all over the damn alley, sliding down the lane while holding the ball like Goofy in a cartoon? To my disappointment "blind" team simply meant a team that wasn't there... point of this is this.... Wait... what the fuck is the point of this? Oh yeah I remember.... The Jets are playing the Buffalo Bills this Sunday and I'm going to the game. The Jets have a better chance of losing to the West Virginia Cripples.

- Captain Lou Albano just died. He was one of wrestlings greatest managers, father of Cyndi Lauper, and Super F'N Mario. That is quite a resume. I'm not sure what he was a "Captain" of, but I can assure you it wasn't something lame like "Crunch".

- I just saw "Unforgiven" for the first time and It blew me away. Clint Eastwood was pretty bad ass before he turned into a skeleton who coached that horsefaced lesbian. Speaking of horsefaces I rather pour acid on my dick then screw Sarah Jessica Parker.

- Two new movies I'm dying to see right now... "Where the Wild Things Are" and "Black Dynamite".

- Get your DVR's ready. Tomorrow on Oprah its a very special LIVE episode and it will feature Mike Tyson and Holyfield meeting face to face for the first time since the infamous bear biting incident.




No comments: