Sunday, August 15, 2010

F.M.L






Here is proof that this world is F'ed. This is a snippet from a news story:

Laura Grzyb, 21, came from Tennessee with Katharina Kraus, 16, an exchange student from Germany who spent her first night in the United States driving up to the Jersey Shore for a look at her favorite US export.
"They wanted to know what I wanted to see, and I said, 'Could I go [to the Jersey Shore]?' " Kraus said. "They all seem so nice. In Germany, this is an important show. All the Germans like them."


Fuck me. This is what we are exporting to Germany? In Germany "Jersey Shore" is an important show?! What the hell is not important? As an American this truly embarrasses me. And we wonder why the rest of the world hates us. Picture some African kid with flies all over his face, not having ate in a week, turning on the television and seeing these tanned D-Bags throwing Patron on surgery-enhanced whores. I want to know what Italy thinks about this show.

Again I am not using a photo of the show and giving it free press. Instead I will post a picture of an accurate raptor. Yes; They had feathers. Yes; They can open doors via handle.


No comments: