Monday, August 02, 2010

Ramblins




It is Mother FUCKING Shark Week Beatrices! Christmas come early c-words... and by c-word I mean "cat enthusiasts". I love how some words are so powerful they become THE word for that letter. Like the f-word.

Obama was on The View.. Wait, What? He claimed to not know who Snooki is. I do not buy it for one second.... or maybe the "Jersey Shore" is a white people thing. Maybe black people dont get it... kind like how white people feel about Tyler Perry.

Speaking of Jersey Shore... the new season SUCKS. The show is no longer a parody as they are self-aware. Its obvious some of the situations are contrived (more so then last season) and that they are being fed lines now. I think 90% of the "Confessionals" stuff is scripted. The Situation and Pauly D need their own travel show, or like a Flavor of Love type thing... "The Flavor of Disease".

Am I going to hell for finding "Intervention" to be one of the funniest shows on television. Allow me to quote Biggie Smalls, "When I die fuck it I want to go to hell, cause I'm a piece of shit it ain't hard to fucking tell." That should have been my yearbook quote. Its kind of weird being stoned while watching "Intervention".

You know whats funny to me... people who are fans of Kelly Clarkson... Fuck me if Z100 does not blow dicks. (or local pop station for non NY'ers) How can those 40 year old DJ's feign interest in Jersey Shore, crazy bands, and the newest Justin Bieber song. FUCK ME! I would lose my soul doing that job. I honestly feel bad for those guys. The one guy calls himself Frat Boy or some shit and he is like 40. I'm not suggesting to do this.. but if someone happened to off one of them it might be considered a mercy killing. And if you think I'm being cruel screw you because they prank call people with some really crazy twisted stuff. These DJ's probably hire Taiwanese Hookers to walk all over them while wearing high heels. Sick People.

If you dont get the pic above then you really need to go watch "30 Rock"s earlier seasons.









No comments: