Sunday, August 15, 2010

Splice





Theres a new movie coming out called "Vampires Suck" and I literally rather eat my own dick then watch it. It's one of these genre parody movies, like "Epic Movie" and '"Date Movie"... who the FUCK is going out to see these movies and will you please stop.

I was going to post a picture of the movie poster but I refuse to give it any press. Instead you get the image given to kids who didn't show up for the highschool photo.

I saw the movie "Splice" and it probably has scarred me for life. SPOILER ALERT: The female monster thing gets fucked by Adrien Brody and his girlfriend walks in on him... he's all like, "Wait I can explain why I'm fucking this monster that we genetically made." He is cheating on you with a goddamn monster, there is no other way to put it. It is a monster with tits. Then... And I am not making this up... the female monster changes sex to a male and then rapes the female lead. Wait What? And before he does it he mutters something like, "I want to be insiiiide you!" I wish I was making that up. So overall its highly recommended.






No comments: