Friday, July 11, 2008

7.11.08


So its official....my ass officially owes California $377 for my marijuana arrest. On top of that I owe Long Island $150 for violation of the HOV lane. When it rains it pours. What the fuck man?! Don't these fucking cops realize how much gas costs? Do they realize we are in a recession. These stupid tickets hurt my damn pockets, and are the damn reason that I will spending the next 2 weeks in the soup kitchen. Look at that pic above... doesn't the cat look like Robert DeNiro in the third one? I'm finally filming the movie I wrote in August and am holding my final audition today. I sit behind a table and jot notes on these people feeling way too much like a American Idol judge. I like to think of myself as a Simon but my frequent use of the word "dawg" makes me more of that black guy I guess.

No comments: