Wednesday, July 23, 2008

7.23.08



I just got a fake prop gun in the mail for the film I'm gonna start shooting. While I was holding it and playing around with it, it hit me. This profession is awesome. Making movies is not a job. Its writing stories, playing dress up, running around with guns playing cops and robbers. This is not work. This is being a kid and making money off it (hopefully). Yeah... some jobs like holding the lights are not fun, but the majority of the people working, are really just big kids who refused to grow up. Big kids who didn't want to wear a shirt and tie and sit at a desk. And everyone involved in this business is a little crazy... you have to be.... I know I am... The Joker character is based off me.

I've really been feeling this Hyper Crush shit (see the video below). I am a HUGE 80's fan so I think that might also be a reason, and plus they are singing about fucking Duck Hunt...whats not to like?

The Giants god rid of Shockey... good riddance. The Mets are fighting for first place... I told you Willie Randolph was no good.

No comments: