Friday, December 18, 2009

Textin Tiger



So apparently Tiger Woods text messaged one of his hoes the line, "You are wrong I'm Bone Thugs in Harmon." Huh? Is Tiger a big Bone Thugs -N- Harmony fan, and did he purposely spell it wrong to make himself seem more Asian. Reading his texts Tiger seems to have a problem with being black. Here are some of his best texts...

Tiger: what kind of present your naked body

Tiger: now that's hot so who is your new boy toy

Tiger: I will wear you out soon

Tiger: quiet and secretively we will always be together

Tiger: when was the last time you got laid (NOTE: I hate when Tiger randomly texts me this)

Jaimee: very true ... I only watch football

Tiger: Figured you would say that. Big black guys.

Jaimee: u are my first, last and only black guy! U should feel special

Tiger: why do I not believe that?


Tiger: don't text me back till tomorrow morning. I have to many people around me right now


Tiger: send me something very naughty (NOTE: I hate when he sends me this too)

Tiger: go to the bathroom and take it

Tiger: Because I'm blasian :)


No comments: