Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Untitled



-I have two new pet lizards and I would love to tell you their names but I'm sure it would offend some fragile folk out there. One is named after a racial slur for the Chinese and the other is named after a very well known terrorist. I kid... I change their names every day. One is big and one is tiny. Yesterday they were "Christopher Wallace" and "Sean Combs". Today they were "That Fat Kardashian" and "Lamar Odom".

-I think the title of the film "Marley and Me" is very misleading. I went into watching it thinking it was a movie about smoking pot with Bob Marley.

-It wouldn't surprise me if the Super Bowl turned out to be the Chargers vs. Packers. I could see Chargers taking it all if no one gets injured.

- I might have seen my new favorite movie of all time last nite... I will write a review of it soon. it really mind fucked me. My top films are probably "Cool Hand Luke", "Rocky", "Raging Bull", and now this film. This film is only good, nothing bad or ugly about it.


BTW: There are secrets on this blog... for instance, go click on the skull logo on the upper right hand... there are more secrets...shhhhh...



No comments: