Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Random Ramblins




I am officially sick of Tiger Woods and his FUCKING. Didn't some guy named Michael Jackson die not too long ago? Can't we talk about him again? At least he was a charismatic enigma of epic proportions. Tiger Woods is seriously one of the most boring people on the planet. I like to think when he opens his closet its like a Pee Wee Herman, just the same outfit a thousand times. Nike hat, golf shirt, and slacks. I remember seeing him at a Lakers game and he was dressed exactly the same as when he is on the course. Heres a spoiler.... Black athletes FUCK white women. Its been this way for years and always will be. Go smell Charles Barkleys dick and you will probably recognize your mothers scent.

I saw the Tim Burton exhibit at the MoMa. It was awesome. I don't know if Burton was a user of hallucinogenic drugs but I would assume his mind was "expanded". His movies for me are pretty hit and miss, with all being visually awesome. Ed Wood, Beetlejuice, Scissorhands are classics. People forget that Burton started with Disney.

Does anyone remember the show "Amazing Stories". It was produced by Steven Spielberg and he directed a few episodes. Its basically the "Twilight Zone". I forgot how amazing these stories were, and am just watching the season on Netflix.

Todays Google image (top of this post) might be favorite one of all time... so far. Ch-Ch-Check it out!




No comments: