Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Meeting Rodman.... and tara reid




I was at "The Cheesecake Factory" today and it was like a night of 1,000 stars. First off I see this sickly think looking blonde come walking in. She was chain smoking like a champion and texting 24-7. These are the characteristics of a hollywood party girl; "textin, smokn, being thin". Guess who..... Tara Reid. My waiter didn't believe me so I bet him 5 dollars and he went and got her autograph and it was her. But oh it gets better.... much better.

I look over to the entrance and see a giant bizarrely dressed black man with tons of tatts and piercings. He was also about 6 foot 7. Holy shit... is that Dennis Rodman... Rodzilla? Where am I on "Celebrity Rehab"? He then proceeds to point directly at me. I don't know what to do and give an awkward wave. "No not you... the girl... tell her to come over here." This white teenage girl with her family gets up and walks over to him. When she returns she says that he told her she had nice skin and gave her a kiss. He then walks past my table and all the table making sure to greet everyone that is sitting. He then whips out a cigar that is honestly about 2 feet long and begins smoking.

I ask my waiter about him and he says he comes in all the time and is a real nut job. He says he yells and causes a scene and runs up a huge tab. Then he dips out without paying and goes to a nearby restaurant and does the same. It was funny that this was such a common occurrence that all the waiters tried their best to steer clear and avoid him.


No comments: