Monday, March 08, 2010

Oscar Results

Well the Oscars are over and here is your list of winners....


BEST PICTURE
"Rock of Love 2"

I don't really agree with this one... My biggest problem is that it isn't actually a movie but a television show. It was shocking when it got announced since it wasn't even nominated.


BEST ACTOR
"Macho Man" Randy Savage in "WrestleMania 3"

Pretty spot on with this one.



BEST ACTRESS
Mo'Nique

The shock was not that she won but when they announced what role she won for... it was not for "Precious" like everyone expected, but for "Soul Plane". (True Story.... When I wrote this I put "Soul Plane" as a joke thinking she wasn't in it... just looked it up and she actually was in it.)

But seriously thank god Avatar didn't win... If I had my way "Where the Wild Things Are" would of took top honors. And how hot is Helen Mirren still? She's what now... like 74? That is a Gilf.



No comments: