Friday, December 22, 2017

Parent's Just Don't Know Shit....



(Pictured: Not My Parents)

Your Parents really didn't know what the fuck they were doing (especially for first childs)

When your young you think your parents have their shit together. They are your personal "Yodas" who know every solution. For future generations these people who answers all your questions, and explain the "The Birds and Bees" would be called "GOOGLE".  Brazzers can show you in vivid detail how babies are made... Doggy Style, Human Style, Mushroom Toad Style... whatever's your fetish bruh!

Bottom line is your parent's didn't know dick from balls. It was all trial by fire. Maybe by the third one they were semi-decent parents. I'm 32 (Although I pass for a handsome 19 year old when I shave) and I wouldn't know the first thing to do with another human life... especially one that can't talk, walk, or contribute to bill payments.

It's insane when I think of some of my friends in charge of another human life... I wouldn't trust them pumping my gas let alone raising a child.

I know my dad, and heard stories of him when he was younger around the time I was born.. Its a miracle I am physically here... Mentally I'm not but I guess we can't have both.

If your wondering WTF?! That pic up above is it's from one of our new sketches you can check out right here:

Mean Cugines - InstaThot




No comments: