Sunday, January 21, 2018

Good Ol' Times

Sometimes you have to go off the grid.... I'm so sick of hearing about Trump, nuclear war, poverty, crime.... I LOVE not having cable. I know I will never have it again in my life... In the future children wont even know what the hell cable television is like VHS'es.

The football playoffs have been surprisingly amazing despite having QB's 90 percent of the nation don't know. That above is my logo when I won fantasy football. I forgot how bad ass it was. So bad ass I might get drunk and get it tattooed on me... then wake up in the morning and regret it for life.

Looking back at this blog there are a plethora of pics that I totally forgot about and are fucking amazing. Let me search...


BAM! There's another! This was when I wrote a script for a Sci-Fy film called "Buggin: The Movie" starring Ving Rhames and former WWF wrestler Ahmed Johnson. No bullshit I actually wrote out scenes for this.... it was much better then that "Sharkando" bullshit.... lets dig deeper...


My backpack in Highschool. 4 of my favorite things combined to one.... Sonic, Harry Potter, The number 10, and Obama. Who the fuck am I kidding... when Obama was elected I was like 37 years old.


No comments: