Saturday, December 23, 2006

11/23/06


I was thinking yesterday about the future. What does the future hold? What is going to be the next big technological advance? I was thinking long and hard about this. You have to look at something that we use now a days that is "outdated". What has not advanced, what could use an advancement. Then it hit me....I have found out what the next big thing is going to be...I know what the next big thing is going to be....Spoiler warning ahead folks...

It has to do with the mega iPod craze and ties into bluetooth technology. Yup....the next big craze is Wireless Headphones! Helly yeah. They already have bluetooth for the cell phones and the next big thing is going to be wireless headphones that use bluetooth. Imagine how much easier it will make working out and jogging while listening to music. If you like this idea and you are a scientist or a smart asian, leave me a comment and we can make it and become thousandiaires! (Is that even a word?)
Oh BTW, thats Braindog on the top of the page. He actually told me this idea.

No comments: