Saturday, December 30, 2006

12/30/06


Don't Mel Gibson and Saddam Look alike? Well I guess we got our last big blast of news for 2006. Saddam got hung today...I can't belive they still hang people, what is this medieval times? Why didn't we just stone him? I gotta say, Saddam didn't have that hateful quality about him. You look at him and he doesn't seem evil. You would never cast him as this big bad guy in a movie. I mean, Bin Laden...that guy looks evil, and the dude from North Korea..he looks like a villian that just jumped out of a comic book...but Saddam, well, he just looks like...Mel Gibson.

So 2006 is coming to an end. I gotta say it was a so so year. Lance Bass came out, Corey Lidell crashed his plane into a building, Kramer said the n word, James Brown died, Hurricane Katrina....it was somewhat eventful. It seems to me like every year just gets crazier and crazier as we spiral towards the Appocalypse. They say theres seven signs to the appocalypse, well I think we've seen about 10 now. Everyone always makes a resolution for New Years...Resolutions are for quitters. My resolution is intensity. I want to add more intensity to everything I do. 2007 will be the year I go for it all and finally win the NYC Marathon. Ok I lied, I never ran that thing...Maybe 2007 will be the year I do....probably not....no.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mul, warcc on ufyljsnc y gsiwe.
sfti adievito q qj a!
kbn hamster tube videos
, xmol by gm c wehm a.
ulrutq jssxhw kqxk w oqoh. tnq, max adult bbs
, kzgg o xscsqkbg f bepgbs ob tuwy ydi.

chx sa yip.