Sunday, December 17, 2006

12/18/06


I am very interested in what makes romance work. I want to share my recipe for a perfect evening, an evening for two lovers.
When I plan a date, I want to make sure that everything is perfect for us. Music is the most important thing to set the mood for the night.
When I play a special song, it is very important because it can express what I feel so perfectly. A song can speak for me when I cannot put my feelings into words. I listen to a solo and I think of a duet.
When it's dark, I turn on the music, I light the candles. There is no timetable for the fantasies that can come true.
I like to take a special lady to the cinema, where we can hold hands in the dark, and whisper very quietly about what we see. I wonder, would she kiss me like that? Will I always be the hero of her life? I wish there were more romantic films, because romantic films can lead to beautiful adventures after we leave the theatre.
This verbal masterbation courtesy of Fabio.

No comments: