Monday, August 11, 2008

8.12.08

Im watching the Packer pre-season game right now am I'm liking what I'm seeing from Aaron Rodgers. Now... I do like Favre a lot, and think he still has some in his tank...but I feel the Packers did the RIGHT thing. Favre was becoming too much of a distraction and you have planned your future with Rodgers...one man does not come before a team. I lost a lot of respect for Favre in this off season and have grown to like Aaron Rodgers a lot more, and find myself rooting for him. The Packers are a good team. The Favre-less Packers will be a better team then the Favre Jets. What people need to realize is the Packers have sick wide receivers in Driver and Jennings....Jets...not so much. Have the Jets gotten better? Yes of course. Are they a playoff team....Eh. A playoff team? Probably not.... but they have gotten a LOT more interesting. Will Favre be the savior of the Jets? No. He will not have numbers like last year, but he should be a decent QB.

BTW: The Bengals look like a disaster... worst team in the league type disaster.

No comments: