Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Speak like MJ

I have developed my own language. It is a mixture of broken english and New Owleans jive talk. I have also developed many new word and sayings. I thought I would give you some info on a few so you too can incorporate them into your every day life.


Lameitory - A play on the word dormitory, but this is a house of lame... the residence of lame, where lame lives and resides.
Example: "I thought this was going to be a sick party, but this place is a Lameitory."

Beatrice - A Beatrice is someone who gets on your nerves. It can be either male or female.
Example: "Why are you chilling with that Beatrice?"

Gay Le Douche - A character on the show MXC. It replaces someone's name but is not negative, its a sign of affection.
Example: "Whats up Gay Le Douche?"

"What Are You Prude?" - The response when someone declines a homosexual act.
"This N*gga Ain't Prude" - The response when someone does a homosexual act.

Sunt - The "c" is silent... the ultimate insult.

Douche - I have dropped the word "bag" from the word and say this quite often.

Whoo-aww - The proper way to say whore. It must be overly Italian and delivered like Paulie Walnuts from the Sopranos.

"Worse then a Michael Jackson." - An insult delivered by the Iron Sheik. 

Ellen Degenrate - Someone who is disrespectful.
Example: "Your acting like a real Ellen Degenerate."

Stunt 101 - A fictional college course on flossin and showing off.
Example: Look at this guy driving like he's in Stunt 101.

"He's a fuckin' coward." - The response when someone refuses to do something you ask of them.

Shook Ones Part 2 - When you are afraid... named after the Mob Deep song.
Example: "I went to the haunted house and I was a Shook Ones Part 2.

Balls - A negative way to describe something. Taken from my grandpa.
Example: "This place is balls."

Ascared - The way my grandpa says scared. "I was ascared."

The Scream Machine - a nickname for my penis.

Wimbeldon - A very big event.
Example: "Lets take them to Wimbeldon".

"Its Shark Week on Discovery Channel."- I often refer to myself as a shark, and this means I'm about to feed on whoever is bleeding in the water.

Muckracker - you dont want to be called one of these... also see Fudrucker.

Dont worry... there are a lot more, and I will have an updated list in do time.

No comments: