Monday, August 04, 2008

8.4.08

The greatest film company of all time? Damn man.... Pixar has their shit together. They have never had a flop, and the only two films that weren't called the greatest things ever were "Cars" and a "Bugs Life". They just keep making hit after hit.... but thats not what is impressive to me. Its how innovative and how unafraid of risks they are. Their latest film... Wall-E doesn't have dialogue for the first 40 minutes. Thats ballsy. I still have not seen it and I'm dying to.... I have a strong feeling I will agree its the film of the year. Pixar is untouchable and just prints money.... they remind me a lot of Nintendo. Nintendo is another company that goes against the grain and always finds success. Both are family friendly companies who agree with the slogan "less is more". They both have smaller libraries but their names go hand and hand with quality.

No comments: