Sunday, April 05, 2009

4.5.09




What in the blue hell is "Twitter"?! Is "Twitter" the new slang for female masturbation? Everywhere I turn there is talk about this person tweeting and this other person even tweeting every minute. Even celebrities and athletes have begun tweeting... and on this NBA game they are talking about Shaq giving a tweet to mark Cuban. Huh?!

Mets opening day tomorrow. Goodbye Shea Stadium and hello Shea Stadium. I don't give a fuck, the words "Citi Field" will never be uttered by me. The god damn Mets play in the god damn Shea Stadium and thats the way it will and always will be.  This Citi corporation is losing money out the ass and probably wont even be able to pay for the name rights come next year. I say when they lose the rights we rename it to "Recession Field". "I'm going to Recession Field to watch the Mets play".

No comments: