Wednesday, November 11, 2009

AWWW WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!?!







Well hello there sexy. This is a picture of a girl I hooked up with at the bar when I was trashed last night. I just checked her facebook and found out she wasn't as hot as I originally thought.

Just kidding... that is the victim of the Manzee! That chimpanzee ripped off her jaw, her nose, and her eyes.... he basically made that bitch his own personable Mrs. Potato Head. That damned dirty ape! Ah, Damn You! God Damn You all to hell! She spoke for the first time today on Oprah and was hidden under a veil... When Oprah finally unlifted the veil she uttered "fuck me!" and censors completely understood. Since I basically book my trip to hell with this post I might as well go for it all. This bitch looks like she went on Extreme Makeover and asked to be made to look like the Muppet Janice...




Hey ya! That muppet also looks a lot like Daisy from that Bret Michaels show. Come to think of it,I know a lot of whores who like that muppet and I bet you do to....


AHHHHHHHHHHHH!


No comments: