Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pisses Me Off



That is the ACTUAL cover. Holy shit. Every person at Cosmo must be brain dead or everyone just agrees with the higher-ups.... They better be higher if they thought that looked even remotely real. I remember when I first illegally downloaded Photoshop off the internet. My freakish Dr. Frankenstein creations of Burt Reynold's head on Ben Rothlessbergers naked body seemed more realistic. And you have to understand, I might legit be partially retarded.

Now for something that Pisses me Off! Why the fuck does spellcheck tell me that "internet" needs to be capitalized? Is it a god damn country?! I'm usually so blazed when I type this that I stare at the word for a fucking hour trying to figure out where I screwed up. Then I re-type it six times the exact same way. Fuck you Al Gore!


No comments: