Friday, February 02, 2007

SUPER BOWL!

SUPER BOWL!
Ok so its that time of the year again....Probably one of my favorite "holidays". Super Bowl Sunday is upon us, and I'm about to break it down for you. Now the Super Bowl is about much more then a game... It's about the fanfare and Janet Jackson nipples. And this year should deliver...cause at halftime we got the enigma Prince, and singing the star spangled banner is one of my fav's, Billy Joel. And I already saw one commercial, starring the king of Popozao, K-Fed. It was actually pretty funny.
This game is time for Peyton Manning to solidify his legacy, and for Rex Grossman to prove he does not deserve to be starting quarterback. This game will allow the Colts defense to prove they arent as bad as thought, and this banged up Bears defense is as good as thought. For some reason I don't see this game being all that good, I think the Colts are really going to take it. I'm predicting about 3 interceptions for Rex Grossman, and the Colts to basically lead the whole game. The final score I'm going with is...

Colts 28
Bears 17

As far as the Super Bowl MVP goes...I know the league wants Peyton to get it, but I think the rightful owner will be Jospeh Addai, however I feel it will go to Manning anyway. But overall I'm predicting a dull Super Bowl.....Next year will be more exciting when the Giants play the Jets.
Yup, it seems like Eli Manning agrees with me.

No comments: