Monday, February 26, 2007

Getting Robbed

GETTN ROBBED HOMES!

Have you ever been robbed by some Vatos? No? Well then your missing out! It is a very fun learning experience. I remeber when I was "robbed" by some Vatoses. This story takes place back in my glorious highschool years, when I was a sophmore. Me and my friends got on the public bus (Q88...holler!), and of course went to go sit in the back like all cool kids do (Duh!). It was a normal boring ride, until we hit one stop and about 20 Vatos got on the bus wearing bandannas of all colors of the rainbow. I remeber thinking, "Is the Puerto Rican Parade today?" These were straight up "gangstas". I think there is a big difference between gangstas and gangsters. Gangstas are all about image and proving their thug, a gangster is someone involved in organized crime and whos main concern is money. Bottom line is that these kids were dressed like douchebags and you just knew they were trouble. They started yelling on the back of the bus in a language that wasn't American. It was either Spanish or Chinese, I couldn't tell, too me all foreigners sound like the teacher from Charlie Brown.
These Vatos were about to get their rob on of me and my gringo classmates. I see them ask some kid from my school for his discman (Compact Disc player for the young'n's....kind of like a iPod) and he just goes and hands it to them. Granted; my classmates were outnumbered and these kids were a lot older, but at least say something, stand up!...its not like they had a gun.....Oh....Just then one of them pulls out a gun.
So picture this scene...about 12 kids from my school in the back of a public bus all sitting down. About 6 of them I know, and they are my friends. Standing around us, surrounding us, are about 20 gangstas in their mid twenties. One of them has a gun out robbing people for wallets and discmen (like a iPod), and this is all during the day! And these kids are like yelling, "Rob this mother fucker!" What the fuck was the bus driver doing?! The only excuse I would except is if I went up there and saw mother fucking Mr.Magoo driving that bitch!
This is something I found very funny. After they rob about 2 kids, they decide its about time to explain their motives. I felt like I was in a cheesy superhero movie where the villian tells his plans to take over the world right before he is about to kill the hero. One of them spoke out to the group...
"You know why were doing this? Because when we were younger, we used to get robbed by white kids like you. Now, we turned the tables and rob you." So basically they were Puerto Rican Robin Hoods. This gang's charisma was actually starting to grow on me.
Now it gets good...this is my favorite part...they put the gun directly on some nerdy kids leg, so that the barrel is right there and the gangstas finger is on the trigger. The kid looks scared as hell and is just sitting there watching...as he is about to get his thigh shot. Actually, now that I think about it...the kid actually looked kind of casual. He was about to get shot in the leg and he looked like he was taking a shit on the toilet. Then all of a sudden the gangsta pulled the trigger.....Nothing. it wasn't loaded. Then all the gangstas laughed, and I joined in. The gangsta then took out a clip and loaded the gun, "Next time you won't be so lucky."
I see the kid with the gun robbing people on the bus in a line, and I realized I had like 3 people in front of me, before I was gonna get asked to run my pockets. Do you really think I was gonna let these fucks take my wallet filled with 10 bucks?! I was not running on my braveness but rather my cheapness. I did a quick move and transfered my wallet from my back to front pocket. The kid came up to me and asked for my wallet. I sat up and showed him I had none in my back pocket. He didnt believe I didnt have a wallet and asked me to open the front of my backpack. Now this is true...I opened it and saw a Dr.Grip pen. I pulled it out and said, "You want this?" He looked at it and said, "No...but good looks." WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT! This was a thick Dr.Grip pen....That alone is worth shooting the bus up. But thats basically my story...After this incident I went Death Wish 4 on these bastards and killed every last one of the gang members, culminating with a fight with the leader in a dark alleyway as it pourred.

No comments: