Wednesday, February 14, 2007

VD-Day

TOP 3 LOVE SONGS!
Wow....that pic might be pushing it a little but I couldn't resist. In honor of Valentines day I wanted to post my top 3 loves songs. Of course I had to have my man R.Kelly represented as the pic, so I went to Google and typed in "R Kelly" and hit images. Lo and behold that was the first pic that popped up. I couldn't believe it, apparently R. Kelly doesn't have a penis, but rather just a big bulge. I think this post officially marks the downfall of this blog. Anyway lets count down the TOP 3 LOVE SONGS!

3. "Kiss From a Rose" - Seal

It does not get any more romantic then this song. This song single handidly made Batman Forver a success, and because of this and that U2 song, is the reason I own the "Batman Forever" soundtrack. Seal is currently married to Heidi Klum....and you know its not because of his looks. That man looks like the black Freddy Kreuger with his burnt up face. No...the reason he bagged a girl like that is because of this song.

2. "Shes Like The Wind" - Patrick Swayze

Not only is he probably the greatest actor of our generation, but he might also be the greatest singer. Dont let that new Lumidee remake play you for a fool, this is the real deal version. What does it mean that shes like the wind? Shes quick and blows? I really dont know, but I do now that its deep, and I know that we are some partyin mother fuckers.

1. "Sex in the Kitchen" - R. Kelly

Here it is...the most romantic song ever. A whole song about having sex in the kitchen.

"Sex in the kitchen over by the stove, Put you on the counter by the buttered rolls, Hands on the table, on your tippy toes, We'll be making love like the restaurant was closed"

Wow...what a picture Mr. Kelly paints here. They are not just having sex anywhere, they are having sex right next to the buttered roles. But why does the restuarant have to be closed? I guess R.Kelly would rather be out eating then having sex. But thats not even the sexiest part...not by far! The sexiest part is when the music stops and then out of nowhere R.Kelly comes in with the line..."GIRL IM READY TO TOSS YOUR SALAD!" He doesnt even sing it, he yells it. Its a great line because it could have too meanings. Since they are in the kitchen he might actually be tossing salad, or...he just might be eatin out some girls ass...

HAPPY VD-DAY!


No comments: