Tuesday, October 02, 2007

10.02.07


So we got some news ...... First off Britney Spears has lost her children to....K-Fed! What?! Thats pretty bad...when you lose your kids to a guy like that...you are a VERY bad parent. The only two things K-Fed knows how to do is roll joints and order Dominos. Besides this fact...he is still a MUCH better parent then Britney. Back in the day people would give their left nut to have sex with Britney, now a days you would have to get me hammered drunk just to kiss her....actually the thought makes me sick.

Marc Ecko bought Barry Bonds ball and had a vote on what should be done with it. The people want it to be put into the hall of fame with a asterick drawn on it. I'm kinda pissed...I voted for it to be shot into outer space in a rocket ship.

Tunite was the premiere episode of "Cavemen", based on the Geico commercial. If you watch that show you are a fucking idiot.
Baseball playoffs are coming. Before the season started I picked the Cleveland Indians to win the whole thing, and I'm sticking with them...sorry Yanks.

Wow...come October 20th...Random Ramblin's officially one years old. Does time fly by fast or what? It's funny because the first post ever was about the Mets blowing it...some things never change.

Halloween is right around the corner too. Im still debating on what costume I should get. It has to be something witty, and not something everyone else is going to be wearing...unless I would go as a slutty school girl. Anyway...here is a pic of me in my costume from Halloween last year.





No comments: