Wednesday, October 17, 2007

10.17.07


How many people have really gotten a fucking needle in a apple they received on Halloween trick or treating? Who has received a fucking apple anyway?!

I put this urban legend with the rest of the needle scares. It seems like for a period of time everyone was obsessed with hyperdermic needles. Let me see if you remeber these two.....

Be careful when you sit down at a movie theatre. AID's patients who are angry at the world have planted hidden needles within seats, conatining the HIV. When you sit down it pricks your ass and your fucked.

Or.....Make sure you always look before you use a pay phone, cause there is a AID's needle hidden in the ear part. How the hell did they AID's stricken person get the needle in the phone? The opened the phone, put in the needle and then closed it up. I remeber these warnings, I even used to check this shit. Well I gotta go...Halloween is a coming and I got some needles to insert into some apples.

No comments: