Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Random Thankin!!!!!!!!!!


"You need a steering wheel the way you ride my dick!"

Ok im a little drunk and about to give NEW meaning to the second R in the title of this blog...and thats Ramblin'! Im just gonna spit it from the dome here baby.

First things first. I remember watching some shit on the History Channel about lost Bible books or some shit. Well....one of them was actually the book of Judas. And apparently if you read this, it paints Judas as a completely different character. It doesnt show him as a dickhead backstabber, but rather someone that was actually told by Jesus to betray him. Hmmmm.... It seems Jesus wants a lot of things taken out from the Bible. All the facts about Judas and him fucking whores and making DaVinci or something...I didn't pay attention to that piece of SHIT movie. Oh and by the way, the Davinci Code is the word Apple. WTF?

A quick funny story. My grandma is widowed and has become the cats meow lately. She has one guy who hangs out with her on Thursdays and another who takes her out on Fridays. Anyway, I was watching some shitty CW11 show with her the other day and we were BS'in, and she starts talking about her men. Shes like,"I have one that comes and visits me thursday, and another on friday...I'm like a - what do they call those young girls now a days?" Lol. I have no idea what word she was thinking of, but I responded, "A whore?" LOL. We both had a good laugh on that one....apparently that wasn't the word she was looking for. Speaking of my grandma, she is 81 years old and I feel, more liberal then me.

The biggest question I have whenever i post something on this blog is not the content, incorrect spelling, or terrible grammar...but rather, what fucking color should I make the text.

Favre retired. I awarded him the "Epitome of Masculinity" award a while back here on the blog and I stick with it. No one else deserves it as much as him and he is a true class act. He will also go down as one of the best QB's ever without a DOUBT. If he runs into you and asks you to put on a cheesehead and some kneepads and blow him, you better drop to your knees and open your mouth Beatrice!

I was looking at my list of hottest chicks on here a while back. I definetly got to re-do it. I have Jennifer Love Hewitt on it who recently just turned into a fat ass. I got some newbies who just burst onto the scene too who deserve to be put on. Was I right about Hayden Pattentrie tho? When I put her on back then she was basically a nobody. Now she is a huge star.

And speaking of woman...if you find Paris Hilton attractive there is something wrong with you. First off she has a lazy eye which is very noticable. And on top of that I think that might she be bo-legged. AND ALSO her feet are about a size 18 and look like they belong to a fucking troll. If I saw her in person I would honestly spit in her food.

Im just jotting down the first thing that pops into my head without thinking twice or looking back. Thats how we are doing it right now.

Rap videos are pretty riddiculise...especially when they show what a "date" is. For instance in the video "Excuse Me Miss" by Jay-z lets go over a typical date with Jay.... First he FLYS a private helicopter around the Statue of Liberty. Not only does he own a helicopter which he knows how to fly, but he has permission from the government to fly that son of bitch around the statue of fucking liberty. How do they know he is not a terrorist? Then to top it all off, he lands in a private jet with his name across the side. After they leave the plane he shows her seven of some of the sickest cars. Each one of the cars has a custom license plate with a different day of the week. If you CAN NOT get laid after a date like that, you are the biggest loser on the planet.

No comments: