Monday, March 31, 2008

South Beach


Just got back from South Beach...it was mayhem. This week was the Winter Music Confrence, so all the worlds top house DJ's were in town. This also meant that all the ecstasy zombie maniacs were in town, including rich drugs dealers driving around in Lambos and Phantoms BLASTING music with exterior speakers.

So night one we went to a club and saw P. Diddy. I was very intoxicated, and my memory is a bit hazy, but here's what I do remember.....Diddy did not come to rap, he came to yell over house music in a robot voice. The lights were absolutely insane, and Diddy was yelling out, "Eat my pussy! Suck my dick!" He was also wearing a black shirt with the huge letters "NO BITCHASSNESS". I'm pretty sure I lost a bit of my mind witnessing this....or either the Diddy robot was malfunctioning again.

Besides for Diddy, we also saw Shawn Marion and Mo Vaughn.

Went to Mansion and saw Bob Sinclair and Fat Man scoop basically just tear the house down. When he played "World Hold On" it was a wrap. One of my greatest club moments.

There are so many stories I could go into. From turning the plane ride down into "Soul Plane" and clearing it of all liquor and booze, to almost getting arrested in a strip club for breaking into the owners office. Bottom line is this, if you have the chance to go to South Beach during the Winter Music Confrence, you must GO. The only thing is that it is really expensive down there.

No comments: