Tuesday, April 01, 2008

4.2.08






Wow. Rock of Love and Flavor of Love are setting woman's rights back about 100 years. I can not believe how these girls act on these shows, it is like watching a car wreck. I really don't know how I feel about them, if I enjoy them or loathe them. I still feel the best of all these "dating" shows is "I Love New York". The worst, is hands down without a doubt, "Tila Tequila". God damn I hate that little dwarf Gizmo looking Asian with terrible tattoos.

Ok your probably wondering what's up with these ad's. Listen, I need to make some money here. I've been blogging this shit for free too long now. By putting these ads up here on the blog, I can make some money every time someone stops by. Besides, don't you want some Beyonce ringtones?! Oh and by the way it is April Fools.

No comments: