Monday, April 28, 2008

4.28.08


HA HA HA! Can you really believe the New York post? "MILEY
'S SHAME!" This story really needs to be on the front page of the paper? Is this really that important? Maybe I'm just a little too liberal and edgy, but that picture doesn't exactly spell controversy to me. Ok...shes 15...big deal. Go watch old home videos of me at 15...spread eagle and jerking it in public. Its just what teenagers do Mr. New York Post! I also love how the inside headline reads, "Baring her torment."  LoL. Jesus dying on the cross was torment....showing your shoulder in a magazine is not torment. Lets
 take a closer look at the pic in question...


Oh My God! To me that pic looks like an Afghanie refugee who got a hold of too much Kool-Aid. Don't believe me....Take a look at this pic from National Geographic...




No comments: