Monday, April 14, 2008

Law and Order INVASION!


So yeah "Law and Order: Criminal Intent" came, filmed, and fucked up my house. The prop guys arrived at about 11 AM. They then proceeded to move all the furniture out of my Aunts apartment and moved "Santana's" stuff. And since they were going on Latino stereotypes, his furniture consisted strictly of statues and paintings of Jesus. Also included was "weed" and "coke". I was shocked they didn't bring some leopard print bed sheets. They then removed the door to the apartment, and replaced it with a trick one the big guy above would later kick in.

So these dudes left and there was calm for like a hour, until about 50 dudes came with the actors. Now it was around 7 PM and they started installing lights everywhere until my house looked like Shea. At this time I went to the catering table with my friend and acted like two homeless guys with tapeworms at a buffet. "Juicy Fruit?! Oh Shit! Put it in your pockets man! Fucking Juicy Fruit!" Returned back to the house and watched this dude kick the door down 3 times, then drag Santana out of bed, then drive him to Shea to pitch for the Mets. I kid. So yeah...they wrapped up about 9 PM. Heres the best part tho...this scene is going to be about 3 minutes of the episode. They were at my friggin house from 11 AM to 9 PM for 3 damn minutes?! It was not glamorous at all...if these guys come to your house and ask to film, tell them to fuck off. I saw one of the actors....I don't want to name names....urinate on my Aunt's dishes  that she just cleaned in the sink. He then went threw her kitchen drawers and proceeded to lick down every eating utensil. What? Spread that one around Perez Hilton, you fat gay white Oprah. Seriously tho, the staff and cast were very friendly and down to earth.

No comments: