Friday, April 04, 2008

Law and Order


Law and Order has invaded my home! I walked in on Thursday and saw this guy scouting out my hallway and my Aunts apartment taking pictures. He said he worked for "Law and Order" and was going to show the director three different apartments to choose from for a scene. Well lucky us....Today; about 20 people showed up and started creating mayhem. Our house has been chosen. My aunt is receiving $2,000 to allow these nutjobs to move everything out of her apartment and to also take down her front door and put up a new one. Apparently the door is to broken down by gun wielding men....not the first time this has happened in my house. I have never seen one single episode of the show and could care less, I do not know one single actor on the show either....I'm not a big television series watcher. If they were looking to film Sopranos here however, I would let them blow the damn house up. Another funny thing...my dad goes up to one of the guys and says, "You better put me in this show." Why would they put you in it? Why must you be put in?

No comments: