Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Biggie...


Biggie Smalls is one of the greatest rappers alive. I don't think anyone can really make an argument otherwise. As good as he was, he did say some really fucked up things. Some CRAZY things, some really crazy things. Quite possibly some of the craziest things ever said in rap. From gruesome rape on children, to punching pregnant women, to performing oral on men. Biggie said some fucked up shit. Here are some of the most memorable...


"You looked so good I suck on your daddy's dick."

"Don't you know my nigga Gutta fuckin' kidnap kids?
Fuck em in the ass, throw them over the bridge."

"At my arraignment, note for the plantiff,
Your daughters tied up in a Brooklyn basement,
Face it not guilty, thats how I stay filthy."

"Hail Mary full of grace...smack the bitch in the face,
take the Gucci bag and the North Face,
off her back, jab her if she act."

"I got a bitch to suck my dick until i nut,
spit it on my gut and slurp that shit back up,
ain't that a slut, she even take it in the butt,
fuck for about an hour now she want a golden shower."

"Sucked all day, smoking blunts, counting cheese,
fucking bitches till they assholes bleed."

"I like em cute, round tits and fat asses,
Educated...so I can bust up on they glasses."

"I wouldn't give a fuck if your pregnant,
give me the baby rings and the #1 mom pendant."

"Electrical tape around your daughter, slaughter."

"When I die, fuck it I wanna go to hell,
Cause Im a piece of shit, it aint hard to fucking tell."

"I sticking ice picks on the tip of your dick,
give your testicals a swift kick."

"Hit you with the dick, make your kidneys shift."






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.