Tuesday, March 18, 2008

WHAT THE FUCK?!



Hes alive! I heard rumors about Chester Cheeta still being alive, but I did not believe them. Watch this commercial, not only is he "alive", but he has become a fucking demon! And on top of all that, look how badly he has aged. I guess he really wasn't shot to death outside of that strip club.

Ok seriously tho...thanks a lot for ruining my little thing I had going here on the blog. Thanks a lot you fucking marketing wizards at Cheetos! Couldn't you have used pregnant Britney Spears to promote your shit food?! See, I dug up one of the most obscure 90's "attitude" mascots I could think of, Chester, and had this whole little running joke of his death. BUT NOW...here he is back again, in these ads that are simply genius, and about to explode like the King from Burger King. Fuck you! I guess I got to take down my Chester R.I.P logo now.

No comments: