Monday, June 01, 2009

Gayest Lines in Rap






Complex had a list of the 69 gayest lines in rap history... here are some of favorites. No one appears on this list more then Biggie and thats for good reason. No other rapper said wilder and questionable things then Big, who can be seen above.


“Suck my dick! / And all you niggas that’s been to jail before know it’s about to get thick / Let’s get it on baby.”

-DMX “What’s My Name”

“How do it feel, to hold my dick in public? / Cock-blower…”
-Prodigy “Keep it Thoro”

“I get in butt styles like a hard up homosexual”
-Tajai from Del’s “Burnt”

“If ya gal look fine you better hide the bitch / Cause if I find her I’ma fuckin make her suck my dick / That goes for your momma and your sister too / And if I’m locked down, then hell, that shit might go for you / Don’t try to get no false nuts, I take ‘em sucker.”
-Pimp C from UGK’s “Cocaine In The Back Of The Ride”

“Don’t they know my nigga Gutta fuckin’ kidnap kids? / Fuck ‘em in the ass, throw ‘em over the bridge”
-The Notorious B.I.G. “What’s Beef”

“Muthafucka, I’ll rip your butthole out of place!”
-DMX “Top Shotter”

“When you awaken, your manhood will be taken.”
-Big Pun “You Ain’t A Killer”

“Finger near a nigga asshole like WHOA!”
-Black Rob “Whoa”

“Where you want it: head or gut? / It’s best to keep your mouth shut / I turn your body over, I put it in your fucking butt / Yeah, I’m here and i’m ready to attack, mess around and get a 5 1/2 up in that ass crack / And it’s just about the right size, to rupture your nut, to make your ding-a-ling not rise!”
-Malik from Illegal “Head or Gut”

“Niggaz press they luck and they get a buttfuckin’ / Straight up the ass, raw dog with the rash / And I don’t fuck wit the condoms.”
-The Notorious B.I.G. “The Wickedest”

“Now, I never had my dick sucked by a man before / But you gon be the first you little trick ass hoe / Then you can tell me just how it taste / But before I nut, I shoot some piss in your face”
-DJ Quik “Dollaz and Sense”

“My theory is fuck it / Sexy niggas get abducted”
-Fredro Starr from Onyx’s “Last Dayz”

“You might got more cash than me / But you ain’t got the skills to eat a nigga’s ass like me.”
-Canibus “2nd Round Knock Out”


No comments: