Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ramblins



That was a web comic that started an internet sensation. Its pretty genius. If sharks could talk I bet they would say lewd things like that. In fact I bet most animals have mouths like sailors. I hope when I die that saying, "mouth like a sailor" dies too, and is replaced by "mouth like a Michael Johnston.

I'm watching this documentary called "Confessions of a Superhero" and it follows the lives of the "characters" on the Hollywood Boulevard. This lamer dressed as Superman really thinks posing for pictures on the sidewalk is going to land him a movie role... What an idiot... then again I'm watching a movie starring him right now. I took a picture with a skinny black guy dressed as Yoda and a mexican midget dressed as Chucky from "Childs Play" when I was in LA.
This Superman is not even in good shape... the costume is big and hangs off his frail body. If your going to pose as Superman every day at least go to the gym. And I swear to God the Marilyn Monroe woman is hideous... she looks like shes been on a diet of cigarette butts for the last 4 years... I would pay her just to get fucken lost.

No comments: