Thursday, September 10, 2009

NFL Preview




-Wow... what a picture... one of most disturbing things I have ever seen hands down. So watching the NFL Kickoff right now and watching the Black Eyed Peas perform... are they like the official band of the NFL or some shit. I think they have done every NFL pre game event for like the past 3 years. I'm pretty sure they did the pre-game for the last 3 Super Bowls. Speaking of Big Ben... the women who he raped said she wouldn't press charges if he admitted he raped her.... HA HA HA HA HA! I would love to see that press conference... "Yes I raped that women... now can we move on to the next question?"

-Shawn Merriman choked out Telia Tequila and he is being punished? He should be rewarded if anything. He was trying to do the world a favor. I love how she claims to not have been drinking.. your last name is "Tequila" for christs sake. Thats like showing up for your DWI with a name like "Drunk Idiot".

-I want the Giants to win the Super Bowl this year of course but I am going with the Green Bay Packers to win it all. It would not surprise me to see the Packers vs. Patriots or Packers vs. Steelers in the Super Bowl. 

-The teams I'm looking at making a big drop off are the Titans, Dolphins, and Cardinals. First off the Dolphins won a lot of games because teams were unfamiliar with their wildcat offense. They will need a new gimmick or something to steal some games... and plus Brady is back in their division. I'm still not sold on Collins as a starting QB and will think this year that drunk will finally break down. I dont think the Cardinals were that good last year and went on a lucky run... I bet they dont even make the playoffs this year.

-The Texans will be a playoff team

- the Cowboys are not dead in the water like people assume

- Favre will not make it thru the whole season

- Kyle Orton wont be starter for the Broncos for long... I have a feeling the newly released Jeff Garcia will wind up starting QB for that team

- JaMarcus Russell is your new Vince Young

- The Eagles shot themselves in the foot signing Vick... the first bad game McNabb has you have a QB controversy. Watch Vick wind up starting QB mid way thru the season.

- First game of the season... heres my prediction.... Steelers 24 Titans 13

No comments: