Friday, September 11, 2009

Tonsils and Death






So I'm getting my tonsils taken out in like 4 days or so and I have no idea what to expect. Today I went and gave blood and they handed me a will to fill out. I am not even joking. Am I going to die from damn tonsillectomy? Or maybe the anesthesia? Well let it be known then... I want a Viking funeral. Put me a slab of concrete and burn me in front of all m friends and make them watch every second. According to Wikipedia 1 in 25 die of this surgery. I'm not going to lie.... I'm actually excited. I can not wait to be prescribed a plethora of drugs and be forced to lay in bed and play video games and watch movies all day. If anything an overdose will be the death of me.

We will see... I was told right after my wisdom teeth were removed I would feel pain but I was chewing on bricks 20 minutes after. I've heard people claim this was the worst pain they have felt in their lives... you obviously don't know pain then.... try getting a third degree burn. The only thing I can imagine more painful then that is freezing to death (which luckily I have not tried yet). I've been getting pretty lucky lately with these really "painful" things. I had my wisdom teeth out and didn't feel a thing, and before that I pissed out a kidney stone without even realizing it. Maybe this is the bullet I don't dodge.

Speaking of death... would you want to know if you had like 3 months to live? Part of me wouldn't but the other "Bucket List" side of me would want to go do all sorts of crazy shit; like trying to ice skate again or walk around ghettos with Kramer or maybe even see a Staind show.

In my will I have one big request... I want someone to take this idea and turn it into a television pilot.... "A womanizer wealthy entrepreneur has to come to grips that his new multi-million dollar estate is inhabited by a ghost..... the ghost of a gay man!" Think of it like the "Odd Couple" meets well.... "Ghost". Maybe we can cast Charlie Sheen and Clay Aiken... you figure out which one plays which. The sad thing is i bet you this idea would work..... Speaking of ghosts, why am I watching a commercial with Billy Mays pitching me a product right now?

If I die during this operation just know that I am now dancing in heaven with Michael Jackson... considering they let child molesters in heaven... if not Jacko will be dancing alone there.

No comments: