Thursday, September 24, 2009

Man vs. Cow









So this guy got charged with animal cruelty for sticking his dick in the mouth of some cows. He was a *shock*  cop   *shock* Who wouldve ever guessed a cop for being crazy?! Anyway here the best part, which is from the news report...


"If the cow had the cognitive ability to form thought and speak, would it say, 'Where's the milk? I'm not getting any milk,' " Judge James J. Morley asked.



Lol. Who is this judge and why does he not have his own show on television. If the cow could speak I think it would say, "Why is this assholes shoving his cock in my mouth?" not "Where is the milk? I'm not getting any milk". I can picture it saying that in a british accent while wearing a monocle and smoking a long cigarette... "This device does not seem to be producing the milk... I wonder why that is?"

To read the rest of the article copy and paste this bad boy...

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/homepage/20090924_Animal-cruelty_charges_dropped_against_Burlington_County_cop.html

No comments: