Monday, September 21, 2009

NFL Week 2


                             The future of the Jets... wearing a shirt that says "Ambiguous"



So week 2 is just about done and things in the NFL are going as expected. I've been pretty accurate with my picks as of late and have been winning all my bets. Mucho Dinero. Very few teams are horrible (Browns, Rams) and everyone seems like they can put up a fight. The biggest surprise for me is the 2-0 49ers... Singeltery has that team really working. The Titans are 0-2 which is no surprise as I felt that they and the Dolphins would be facing a big drop off this season.

- The Jets look real good. Sanchez looks like a lock for rookie of the year and I see no reason why the Jets can't win their division... a division that is VERY overrated. The Dolphins had some gimmicks last season that got them to the playoffs, but coordinators have probably figured it out by now. The Patriots had a fire sale and have a bad defense and lost their offensive coordinator. ... getting Brady back is not going to solve all these problems. The Bills aren't as bad as I thought and might actually wind up second in the division. They should be 2-0 right now and they still don't have Marshawn Lynch back.

-Texans are still a playoff team.

- The Giants barely won against the Cowboys but in reality they should of killed them. The running game needs to pick up and the red zone offense MUST improve. maybe now people are finally starting to see that Romo is not a franchise quarterback. The Boys have a lot of problems and Wade Phillips needs to go.

- Do the Jaguars have any wide receivers on their team? If so name one and I'll give you a prize.

- I love the Falcons. They are a fun fun team you just want to watch... like the Saints. They are basically the opposite of the Broncos (one of the most boring teams in the world)

- I'm not giving up on the Packers but they have a problem with their O-Line. Rodgers is getting hit way too much... they are a good O-Line away from a strong playoff run.

- The Raiders would be a good team if they had an actual QB. The team plays hard but JaMarcus Russell is incompetent. He goes like 4 for 30 every game and gets 100 yards total passing offense. Why did they release Jeff Garcia?

- The Browns are HORRIBLE. Eric Mangini is a scam, a hack, a liar, and a cheat. That little Bellichick clone should not have a job in the NFL.

- The Ravens are really good and I would not be surprised to see them win it all this year. I know I picked the Packers before the season started , but right now I would pick the Ravens. They have always been a defensive team but now they are a offensive team too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jags Receiver = Torry Holt, wheres the prize