Friday, January 22, 2010

J-E-T-S! Trip


Heading to Indianapolis to watch the Jets/Colts game on Sunday. When people ask me who is going to win I always cite the following quote from the song "Ms. Pretty Pussy" performed by that thespian named "Plies":



"You got the pretty set of pussy lips I've never seen
If I want to eat you, I can eat you cause your pussy clean
I thought it was all hair, that pussy sat up in those jeans
But now I got you naked I can see how that pussy hang
I better snap out this shit, or I'ma do the wrong thang
I wanna fuck you raw that pussy like is everything
Now all I wanna know, that pussy get real wet
You got a soaker I got to run my tongue cross your chest
Or I can rub on your clit and just play with ya neck"
That is just how I feel about it. If I had the word artistry of a Piles then I say it myself. Anyway look at the shirt at the top of the page... "Wow bro! You mean I can rock my Affliction shirt and still rep out the Jets?!" *does fist pump* Yessir.... they are selling them right now on their official website. So either the Jets are going to the win or a bunch of children in Haiti are going to think the Jets went to the Super Bowl.





No comments: